Tuesday, November 25

Number Two


Drawing this has been so fun for Bayli and I these past few days! she did her "painting" in her coloring books or with her watercolors, while i did mine. because i'm not showing yet, i think while coloring this has been the first time that "you're going to be a big sister" has really sunk in for her. saying things like "thats me! and that's dad, and that's you..." and i ask, "and where's the new baby?" "here!" as she proudly points to my tummy or the ultrasound picture she has in her hands. so cute. 

this pregnancy has been so hard for me, i have been sooo sick, i lost 11 pounds in one month during my first trimester. we almost had to give me an iv or feeding tube. doesn't that sound fun? Garrison and my family have been the biggest support for me through all this, but each day i am feeling a little bit better now that i am in my second trimester, i am just hopeful that this trend continues and eventually i feel as good as i felt when i was pregnant with Bayli. 

basically everything about this pregnancy has been the exact opposite of when i was pregnant with Bay. which leads everyone to think that i must be pregnant with a boy this time around, which we would be so happy if we were. but, in a month we will see! I am currently 16 weeks pregnant, and due in the beginning of May. Bayli came to us three and a half weeks early because i had preeclampsia. the doctors say that it's possible but not guaranteed that this pregnancy will follow suit. basically i am just so happy and excited, and nervous, and overwhelmed, and... all of the emotions. We are so excited to see bayli play her new role as big sister even more than she is already, and so excited for all of the changes that come with a family of FOUR. (typing that was so weird. caps were necessary) anyway, thank you so much for all your support on facebook and my instagram feed. we really are so excited to embark on this new chapter of our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment