Tuesday, April 2

My Massive Dry Shampoo Review (of 21 different dry shampoo's)

if you haven't figured out the amazing-ness that is dry shampoo then you are seriously missing out. dry shampoo is <most often> in an aerosol container that comes out as a liquid and dries quickly into a powder, absorbing some of the oils on your hair as it dries. making it so that you can go another day or two without washing your hair and most often adding a bit of volume as well. basically every hair style product line has their own version of a dry shampoo but here are a few i've tried over the years. if you have a favorite or one that you've hated and wasted money on that i don't mention on this post, go ahead and write it in the comments below! lets just come together to try and help a greasy haired sister out!

as a little bit of information about my own hair, i have fine wavy blonde hair that i just recently have dyed dark. so, i know a bit about both types of hair colors. i usually go 4 days between hair washes and on day 2 or 3 i usually use dry shampoo, and day 4 i always use dry shampoo and even then it's pushing it and i carry a hat around on hand just in case. over the past 6 months i have tried over 20 different brands of dry shampoo just to try and come up with this review. hopefully it helps!

how to apply dry shampoo:
for most dry shampoos you take 1" sections around your part and spray your scalp about 8 inches away from your head, let it sit for about 1 minute, then brush your hair. but honestly, with the popularity of dry shampoo's exploding recently, you really should just read the directions on the back of the bottle because there are new ways of applying, like the dusting powder you just dust onto your scalp by taking 1" sections around your part and then dusting your hair by tapping the bottle and imitating it "snowing" on your scalp. there are also moose/liquid dry shampoo's that you really just need to read the directions.
also, because it is often a powder in the aerosol container, the spray nozzles have a reputation for getting clogged and the bottle seeming to be empty after only a few uses. to those people who complain about that i would say, try to keep your nozzle's as clean as possible and if you do end up buying a bottle that only has a few uses out of it, then keep in mind these products are usually only a couple bucks  also, they are not really meant to last for months or years like some other products do. just keep searching until you find the one that works best for you, in the long run, the 20+ bucks you wasted in trying out other brands of dry shampoo will be worth it. promise.

(i will be giving each product a score from 1-10 ten being the best and a brief explanation  if you want to know more about a specific product, feel free to ask away in the comments below)


KMS "Hair Play Makeover Spray":9 love this product, comes highly recommended from some of my other hairstylist friends, works well, not much white residue, good smell, adds volume but... you have to have a cosmetology license in order to purchase it. that's why it's not a 10. ask your hairstylists if they can get it for you! i sell it to my clients for under $10

Batiste Dry Shampoo in "Tropical": 10 cheap, works amazing. my most reliable, even if i was pushing it to 10 days without washing my hair i swear this thing would still work, i might have to use an entire can in order to get all of the oil out but it would work. i find that if you spray too close to the scalp then it can leave a white residue but just be sure to spray 8 inches away from scalp and your good. no complaints. oh wait, there is one. the smell can be quite harsh. so if you're sensitive, hold your breath, or walk out of the bathroom for a few seconds afterwards. and... for those brown haired beauties out there batiste just came out with a colored "brown" dry shampoo that has a bit of a tint to it so that you for sure won't see any white powder if that bugs you. but... the smell reminded me of colored hairspray that you would use for Halloween.

Dove Dry Shampoo: 8 when i get a nozzle that doesn't clog up this brand is amazing. but, they do have a reputation of clogging easily or, being seemingly "used up" after only a few times. but i love the volume, and i love the smell, if there is any residue it's easy to brush out. lasts all day.

Johnson's Baby Powder: 5 i put this on the list just so that you know that you can use this as a back up. most everyone has some baby powder lying around the house. the pro's are that it works, and that it's super cheap/easy to find. but besides that, it's hard to apply, leaves white residue really easily, and smells like a baby's bum. people recognize the baby powder smell and have asked me before about it. awkward.

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray: 9 super cheap (2 bucks) , super easy to find, really, it's a good product. it does make my head itchy after the second day in a row of applying it. but, that's really the only con. super surprising for this hairdresser to love a product from suave. i never thought that would happen! they also recently came out with a "Keratin Infused"  dry shampoo (gold bottle) that i've tried and it works well, but not as good as their traditional dry shampoo.

TRESemmé Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo: 2. there are actually 4 different types of dry shampoo's in this line one for damaged hair, one for fine oily hair, one for straight hair, and one for curly hair. i tried the first 3 i mentioned and didn't like a single one. none of them seemed to work. if anything they made my hair more greasy/weighted down. what more do you need to know? i guess the good things are it is cheap and available at most stores.

Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo: 4 it doesn't leave a residue at all. ever. which is nice for people with dark hair, but, i didn't like the smell, and found that it looked oily again after a few hours. i got it at walmart. not the cheapest, not the most expensive. i would not recommend this to a friend.

Beyond The Zone Rock On Dry Shampoo: 5 this one only lasted about 1 hour on my hair. yet it left a pretty intense white residue. hopefully it works better with you because i thought the smell was good, and got it at sally's beauty supply store. i have heard that this one cloggs up as well, but i only used it twice so i guess i didn't even use it enough to see for myself.

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS + Refresh Dust Bodyfying Dry Shampoo: 9 the best smelling dry shampoo in my opinion. professional quality. fairly expensive but it works! love it, but there are ones that work just as well that are cheaper. that's the only reason i'm not giving it a 10.

Psssssst Instant Dry Spray Shampoo: 9 this one is currently my daily go-to. it's cheap, at almost every store, it has a good scent and works well. if i'm really really greasy it won't do the job unlike the batiste i mentioned earlier, but if it's just for day 2 or 3 hair this product is great!

some other brands i reviewed but would not recommend include
schwartzkopff's got 2b: dry shampoo-weights hair down and doesn't last through the day
redken: powder refresh-doesn't work and is more pricey
alterna: dry shampoo- left my scalp itchy but didn't seem to work.
aveeno: pure renewal dry shampoo-leaves a film and is itchy

some products i have not personally tried but have gotten good reviews about them
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo:edit: i just purchased this for myself after your reccommendations in the comments and LOVE it. i'd now give it a 10 score.
oscar blandi: dry shampoo
john frieda voluminous dry shampoo
bumble and bumble hair powder-more pricey($30), but a very good brand and tinted.

for other reviews women have made online about dry shampoo feel free to check out the links below.
redbook magazine review
sephora's dry shampoo review
a video review on youtube
another video review on youtube

and for those of you that are completely grossed out from hearing this, just know that each person has their own reasons for doing what they do, you may choose to wash your hair everyday out of habit or because your mother told you to do so, but i choose to use dry shampoo one, because it helps my hair stay healthy and grow longer. i choose not to wash my hair as frequently because the process of taking your hair from wet to dry is a big way to damage your hair, so in essence, the less frequently you wash your hair, the healthier it will be and the richer your color will stay. two, out of necessity. having a baby at home makes it very difficult for me to take the time to wash my hair everyday so i still am able to look refreshed by spraying a product in about 30 seconds instead of washing my hair, drying, and styling it in about an hour. big difference. also, more women are doing it than you think. some do it because they are going camping, others because they prefer the look of day 2 or day 3 hair in order to get those natural beach waves, some because they are in the army, some because they work out frequently and cannot always make it to the shower. others because they just live in conditions that make their hair oily even in the first day of washing.

basically. it's an amazing product that has just taken off and is quickly sold out on shelves because it's amazing. don't judge and just give it a try.

87 comments:

  1. I love love love my Oscar Blandi dry shampoo! I prefer the loose powder instead of the aerosol. Most aerosols I've used run up way too quickly. I will usually only go two days without washing my hair though. I'm excited to try the batiste and pssst brands! Also Ulta sells the KMS and Osis brands for non-licensed ladies who want to try them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reminding me about Ulta! I had completely forgotten!

      Delete
    2. That was very helpful. Here is another review which I loved! >> http://bit.ly/2n6UH6b

      Delete
  2. You are right on!! KMS is my new fav, and Batiste is always a good go to. Batiste leaves more white residue than the KMS. But I love them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenra and Paul Mitchell both have a really good dry shampoo. Also Bed Head Dirty Secret. They are all sprays and smell wonderful. I love all three :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bed Head's dry shampoo! I think it works well for my hair & it smells great too

      Delete
  4. I love the tresemme one. It may not smell the best, but it works well for me. I have gone a week without shampooing using it, which is great for my dyed hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought Tresemme yesterday at Walmart - glad to know someone likes it - I hadn't reviewed them until now. I don't color my hair and got the general basic care dry shampoo. Looking forward to checking it out!

      Delete
  5. Great post! Oscar Blandi is my all time fave, the verbena scent is amazing, but it's too expensive for how much I use. Batiste, the keratin Suave one, and Dove are my my everyday choices. I felt the same way about the tresemme products, just made my hair feel worse. My "in a pinch" solution is to use a fluffy powder brush and brush a little shimmer face powder along my hairline and part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have tried at least 20-30 dry shampoos in the last year. I can honestly say, Psssst! and Suave are my FAVORITES!!
    and coming from personal experience, the "Not Your Mothers- clean freak" is terrible. it was basically just tangles in a can. the only one worse was the treseme.
    this was a great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As someone who works anywhere from 50-70 hours a week and doesn't always have time to shower, I use the "Not Your Mothers- clean freak" on a weekly basis. It's actually my favorite! So to each their own I guess. Different hair types probably react differently to different brands, and I guess this one just wasn't right for you!

      Delete
  7. I love Rockaholic Dirty Secret by TGI. Only thing that works in my fine but thick hair. Pleasant smell too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only problem I had with the Suave was the smell. BLEK!!!!!!!!! One thing I used for a while because of school was scented body powder (in sweet pea) from Bath and Body Works. It smelled amazing and was the exact same as baby powder but didn't leave white flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for such an awesome list! I loved Oscar Blandi when I was blonde, but it's too white for dark hair. Bonus - it smells like lemons. :) The aerosol Tresseme one is terrible, but the mousse one for curly hair is okay for day 2 when I wear my hair naturally curly. I tried the tinted Bumble and Bumble and it was TERRIBLE! A total sticky mess! Excited to try the Batiste and Suave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THAT YOU POSTED THIS!!! I saw it on pinterest, and had over 4 people re-pin it, and when I went to look at it, I realized it was someone I totally KNEW that had posted it. haha, you are so darling, ps, and that baby of yours. holy smokes she's a doll. Thanks again for this review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! thanks for pinning it! im so flattered! I hope you and your hubby are doing well!! and thank you for your sweet comments aboit my baby. we like her. :-)

      Delete
  11. I'm a dark brunette and Oribe Dry Texturing Spray has been my go-to for the last year. I wash my hair ever three-four days and there's never any white residue. The smell is pleasant, if almost indiscernable, and I have never had a clogged spray nozzle. I used the Bumble & Bumble tinted spray before that, which was great when I was between dye jobs, but be forewarned: It stains! My white doors and molding have little colored specks that are impossible to remove and the nozzle always clogs. For $30, I expected more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also dislike the Salon Grafixx one that you tried. It does nothing and left my hair greasier than when i started. However, you can order it in different colors online and they are wonderful!!!!! I use the brunette selection and it is by far the best I have ever tried. It is a spray powder and is today different from the one you reviewed. It is pretty adoptable as well....about $6 per can. I have only found it online so check it out and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should have said totally different and pretty affordable! :) haha

      Delete
    2. I had no clue they have tinted ones! thank you for commenting about it. I might have to try that one.

      Delete
  13. I love that you tried Osis! As a stylist in a Schwarzkopf salon, I know how great the product is. However, you are posting incorrect information in saying that you have to be a licensed professional to get it. You just need to go to a salon that CARRIES Schwarzkopf, and they will gladly sell it to you! One other to try is Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. It is a higher end product, with higher quality ingredients, so the price does reflect that ($39). But the large bottle lasts for up to 2 months (depending how much and how often you use), and the results are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are totally right. I sell schwarzkopf at my salon as well but I forgot to mention it with the osis product about getting it from your hairstylist, like I had mentioned with prior products. thank you for the clarification.

      Delete
  14. I have greasy dark brown hair and need to wash it every day. I hate having to do that so I've been looking for a new dry shampoo so this post is great! Thank you!! I'm currently using the tresemme but found that in order for it to work all day I need to spray it on the night before. Otherwise, if I spray it in the morning on already greasy hair it won't work and makes my hair look worse!

    ReplyDelete
  15. umberto beverly hills isn't on this list, but it's my favorite!! the only downside is that you can only get it at target. and they've raised the price to $12.99. luckily i live with two other chicks and we all take turns buying bottles since we are all equally obsessed!! i agree, tresemme, salon graffix & not your mother's are terrible. will have to try KMS & psssst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umberto is my fave as well. Works the best out of anything i've tried.

      Delete
  16. I loved TIGI Bedhead Rockaholic Dirty Secret because I loved the smell and it made my hair look awesome. But I got sick of paying so much, so I gave a few others a try:

    Tresemme (both the foam and the spray) - I hated them. They made my hair look heavy and gross. Also, the smell was horrible.
    Not Your Mother's Clean Freak - I didn't think it did anything for me. I also thought it smelled very chemically.
    Suave - Seriously the best for the price. I can get four to five days out of it and I think it smells more fruity than floral (which I like a lot).

    ReplyDelete
  17. got2b has been working awesome for me. I have think, blonde hair. Suave was my dry shampoo of choice before but I am loving this new one. I've seen it at walmart and smith's.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so thankful for this review I tried the tresemme "fresh start" as my first dry shampoo. I was so in love with the idea of dry shampoo as a single mom working of 3 young kids (4,2,10 months) but as you reviewed it left my hair greasier. Felt like i had just sprayed my hair with TONS AND TONS of hairspray. I was so disappointed and wasn't sure I wanted to waste my money on trying a different brand. THANKS SO VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you just had bad luck picking the worst one out for your first try! definately try again with a better product! dry shampoo is the best. you will become addicted!

      Delete
  19. I think I used a Dove product about a year ago and I got scared because it left white residue but it felt like hair spray all day long. So I haven't branched out to anything else. However, Pinteresting along and found your review....thank you! I normally wash my hair every 2-3 days. Except when I workout then I am washing every day. Have you used dry shampoo after working out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. I totally use dry shampoo after working out. I do 1 hour of zumba everyday and can still go that long between washes. I would reccommend giving suave a try. its a very good product that ive used after working out and super cheap. if you are afraid of the smell from working out. -my sweat doesnt really smell- I would use batistle. that smell is a little stronger.

      Delete
  20. I completely agree with your review of the Tresseme Fresh Start; this product left my hair feeling weighed down and even greasier than when I started. The ONLY pro is the smell. The only other brand I have tried is Not Your Mother's Clean Freak, and personally I love it! It doesn't have an overwhelming scent and most importantly it does exactly what it's supposed to! It absorbs the oil almost immediately. The only con I can come up with for this product is that it gives hair a matte finish (which is no big deal to me), but I can imagine would be bothersome for one who enjoys a nice shine.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just as an FYI, I work at Urban Outfitters and I know that we sell the Batiste and the Pssst! dry shampoos. I'm actually partial to the batiste, I think its fantastic! so if you were looking for another place to purchase. Look no further..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh and to my above comment about being able to get batiste at urban, i know the website says online only but we have it in the store. at least in the charleston store

    ReplyDelete
  23. Surprised at your Redken comment. As a brunette in search of one that didn't turn my hair white instantly I have tried them all. Powder Refresh has by far, in my experience, been the best performer. Even Guido (NYC Fashion Week's go to stylist for a lot of Designers) dropped the TIGI dry shampoo, something they couldn't previously pry out of his & his teams hands, in favour of Redken's Powder Refresh 01.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,

    New look Day Spa and laser is the Best Beauty salon in Virginia we offer best Services for Hair Services like Hair Cut,Hair Wash&Style, Hair Color, Permanent Waves,Hair Highlights for Men& Women&kids in Herndon, Reston, Sterling,Ashburn, Chantilly,Fairfax, Mclean. Your hair is the ultimate accessory and every day can be a great hair day at the New Look Day Spa & Laser. Experience a style, cut and color that adds volume, dimension and movement while honoring the time restraints on your morning hair ritual. Ask about our conditioning and glossing treatments to revive and enliven your tresses.



    For More Details Please visit our Website: http://newlookdayspaandlaser.com/hairservices.html

    Communication Address:

    412 Elden Street,Herndon, VA-20170, USA.

    Tel : 703-435-2448

    In case of any queries please feel free to drop a mail at: info@newlookdayspaandlaser.com











    ReplyDelete
  25. I use Oscar Blandi as well and love the smell. It totally works better than the aerosol sprays in my opinion. I do have dark hair though and I can see someone making the complaint that it leaves a white residue, but maybe they don't work it in as well as I do. I practically give myself a scalp massage every morning! I even use it right after I shower because I have bangs that tend to get greasy by the end of the day. (Sad I know) I can't even go a day with out using dry shampoo. It has been my saving grace for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I actually have given up on dry shampoo with my BLACK hair. Rockaholic was amazing- but left white residue and I have really shiny hair so keeping my shine is important and it killed the shine. I then did the tinted Salon Graphix and used it once and it clogged and was done for. I did the dark tinted one and it seemed to be OK but I did only get one use. I hate spending my money on junk! Hopefully I to will be able to enjoy my style for more than a day now after reading this list.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, thanks for this- so great to find it all in one place, and from an actual professional! Phew, just simplified my search so much. Thanks!

    One thing to know, though: products you knocked points off for not being available to the public are available online through my alltime favorite "retailer": Amazon!
    I looked all of them up and they have about the same pricetag.
    There are other websites, as well:
    BeautyBar.com
    SleekHair.com
    There's Folica, which I'm not 100% sure has things like these, and the same thing goes for BeautyBrands.com - but they're worth clicking on, you know

    If anyone else knows of any other websites like that, I'd love to know more :)

    Thanks again! So awesome. You just earned another subscriber! Yay! :)

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely LOVE not your mothers dry shampoo. It leave practically no white residue in my hair (thick and blonde) and I can buy it at Walmart. Love this product!

    ReplyDelete
  29. great post, not your mothers is awful though, just weighs your hair down and makes.it greasier

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Suave original dry shampoo too! I also really like their new Morrocan Oil shampoos/conditioners. But their dry shampoo rocks for 2, 3, and even sometimes 4 day hair. I love that it's affordable for this mom on a budget too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I use the tresemme and I also apply it at night. Then brush my hair in the morning. It works great that way. I also don't hold the can as close, about 12" away from my scalp. That seems to help too

    ReplyDelete
  32. Also a hairdresser :) My favorite is Batiste. I LOVE the 'paisley' and 'wild' scents. The paisley smells particularly amazing. I get mine at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post! I currently have bed heads dry shampoo and I would NOT recommend it. it doesnt work, it has a weird smell, and it makes my head itch all day.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hate Tresemme dry shampoo.......the smell was so overwhelming that I had to leave the room! It is waaaay to overperfumed !! Now I am scared to try any other dry shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Batiste has a color for Blonde hair now...it's amazing root coverage between colors, not just between washes. $5.99 at TJMAXX and Marshall's, if you can find it there.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great post! I have very dark, very thick curly hair and even with liberal conditioning and no heat, washing too much makes my hair frizzy and unmanageable. I usually go three-four days between washes, but my scalp and part can start to look greasy before I'm ready to wash again, so I like to use a dry shampoo on those last couple of days just to keep a fresh look :) I was wondering if you or any of your lovely commenters had any recommendations on which dry shampoo would have the least amount of scent? I work in a fragrance-free school and they frown on wearing anything with a scent, including hair products. I've tried baby powder, Treseme foam (ugh) and a trial size of Psst! as well as my current easy-to-acquire Suave.

    And for anyone with dark hair who has difficulty with a white residue...what I do is I spray it in, leave it for ten minutes or so while I finish getting ready, and then I massage it into my scalp. In addition to not taking a brush near my curls (who might just eat one alive some mornings!) it does a pretty decent job of getting rid of powder residue. It might just be a mental thing but it also seemed to lessen any issues with itchy scalps, too...maybe it distributed it better through my thick hair that way? Anyway, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I manage a Sally Beauty Supply and we carry a lot of dry shampoos,including Batiste,the prices can't be beat .Anyone can shop there and you can get a yearly membership for only five dollars and receive a five dollar coupon back! It entitles you to savings of 10 to 30% savings off of non sale items .We carry an awesome selection of all kinds of products,you can also check my company out at www.sallybeauty.com.I loved your review of these products,it was very helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Valeri! This post is awesome. I use the suave dry shampoo and love it (can't believe I like Suave) and I wanted to ask you about the Pssssst DRy Shampoo. I liked this dry shampoo, but I noticed that it was gone within like a week. Have you noticed that? -Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lush has a dry shampoo called No Drought, which smells great and works awesomely! It is $7-$15 depending on size. It's a dry powder you shake into your hand or directly onto your hair. My bottle has lasted forever, and I love that it's not an aerosol.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love my Not Your Mother's! I have had this single can for over a year. I use it sparingly. I have fine hair which gets oily quickly. It's also DARK brown. I have had no issues with residue and it's cheap. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. All of the dry shampoos that you said you need a license to get you can get at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dry shampoo is best for long hair?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Umberto is by far my favorite..... its AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love and use Pravana Fresh! Volumizing Dry Shampoo, I have tried many others but this one is my favorite I have very dark fine thin hair and it works AMAZINGLY I mostly use dry shampoo because I like to have fun bright colors in my hair and it saves on washing and fade out. I reccomend Pravana to all of my clients. I think the people that are having a white residue issue need to let it dit on theirhair for a minute then rub it in like would shampoo. Thank you for Posting this . It was good, except for the parts about not being able to buy products everywhere. People should be asking their stylists what they should use and they should be able to buy fom them :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. check out the pro naturals shampoo, it's sulfate-free and it smells great!

    ReplyDelete
  46. the batiste dry shampoo is reallly good and smells good

    ReplyDelete
  47. The new Herbal Essences smells great but doesn't do anything. I bought it after reading good reviews online, but it does zero except for refreshing scentwise. Batiste is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I agree 100% on the Tresemme. It was TERRIBLE. After trying it I boycotted all other dry shampoos. Now I might try the other brands now.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow, this is one of the most in depth dry shampoo posts i have come across. Such a variety i didn’t realise there was so many available. I have very fine hair and the Batiste Blush has always been my staple saviour. I recently picked up the Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo and i am totally converted. I can still run my fingers through my hair and it doesn’t dry my scalp out. I highly recommend. X

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have tried several different dry shampoos, as I have highlighted blonde hair that is long, oily, & fine/thin. The dry shampoo I use is "Volumizing Dry Shampoo" by Big Sexy Hair. I haven't noticed any white residue, it soaks up all of the oil, & it gives my hair AMAZING volume. However, I'm not fond of the smell (it's not too bad though), I can only find it at the salon where I get my hair done (@ $20 for 3.4 oz), & it leaves my hair looking a bit dull. I'm willing to overlook all of those issues though, because of the awesome VOLUME it gives!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I use either bastite, or lush'a dry shampoo which is grapfruit scent and lemon scent cornstarch. It's white but finds it disappears with a brush or two.

    ReplyDelete
  52. While ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray is not technically a shampoo as it doesn't contain cleaning agents and while it is a bit more pricey and not found at drug stores, IT IS AMAZING!!!! The bottle is lasting forever thus far. I use it on day 1 of washing and styling and I can easily make it to day 4. I love products that make my life easier!! My hair is darker blonde and somewhat fine and wavy if that matters as I know all hair is not created equal.

    Thank you for the thorough review of dry shampoos and maybe you can give this product a whirl as well if you haven't already. You too may fall in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thank You! I am also a licensed hairdresser. however I am currently not in a salon, just staying home with kids, so I feel a little bit out of the loop sometimes. It's great to read a review done by a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  54. You have raised such great points to think about. Thanks for the review of different dry shampoo's. This is good list of shampoo's.Get khadi herbal shampoo that gradually fixes hair problems naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I really love the Batiste for dark hair. It gives me so much volume! But I disagree on the smell, I love it! The Not Your Mothers Brand smells like Halloween hair paint! Do not recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Has anyone tried the Kardashion Beauty dry shampoo yet?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Get upto 90% discounts on your favorite Hair Care Products only @salonsavings

    ReplyDelete
  58. hi bos..
    New look Day Spa and laser is the Best Beauty salon in Virginia we offer best Services for Hair Services like Hair Cut,Hair Wash&Style, Hair Color, Permanent Waves,Hair Highlights for Men& Women&kids in Herndon, Reston, Sterling,Ashburn, Chantilly,Fairfax, Mclean. Your hair is the ultimate accessory and every day can be a great hair day at the New Look Day Spa & Laser.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Buy American Crew Curl Construct with Great Deals & Discounts at Salonsavings.

    ReplyDelete
  60. When you use the Batiste Dry Shampoo, do you use it once your hair is dry after just washing it? Or when do you personally put it in? I've tried it and haven't had any luck with it working at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it when my hair is visibly getting oily. (Two or even three days after washing it) For sure when the hair is dry, spraying this product on wet hair would be disastrous. I am sorry you haven't had any luck, hopefully with my input it will start working for you.

      Delete
    2. I use it when my hair is visibly getting oily. (Two or even three days after washing it) For sure when the hair is dry, spraying this product on wet hair would be disastrous. I am sorry you haven't had any luck, hopefully with my input it will start working for you.

      Delete
  61. Kevin.Murphy Fresh.Hair......Holy grail!

    ReplyDelete
  62. If our hair is oily, the glands blocked the scalp hole with dust, therefore causing scalp problem like dandruff, scalp psoriasis and the
    oily hair. Sometime it creates an uneasy situation for us. The other problem of oily hair is that sometime smell bed which is embarrassing for us.

    ReplyDelete

  63. The Kerastase Bain divalent shampoo is one of the best shampoo for oily hair. It is so effective to remove your oily hair problem. Its gentle and balancing recipe will remove oiliness and clean the scalp whereas your hair touch dirt-free and good looking. It is articulated by the system bi-active. This double action hair bath reduces over sebum from scalp while combining and nourishing the hair to remove it touching fresh and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Thank you for sharing helpful information.I have been looking for The Best Hair Transplant Chandigarh at affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete
  65. The Suave dry shampoo makes me break out on my neck and face. I even try putting a towel up before spraying, but I still end up with huge blemishes. If not for that, I would like the product because it makes my hair feel very nice and full, looks shiney.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Any suggestions for people who are extremely sensitive to smell?? Are there any unscented or fragrance free kind you tried??

    ReplyDelete
  67. Counterfeit hair treatment methodology and items are not generally sound for the hair. Thus, individuals must pick different regular items, which will profit them. There are various hair treatment items which are accessible in the market. Subsequently, finding the right item is alongside inconceivable. Some locally established medications incorporate utilizing hot oil treatment, texturizing spray for fine hair, Carotene Hair Treatment, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hair transplant in pune It is good article post.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  69. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. Viện thẩm mỹ US

    ReplyDelete
  70. Sydneyheadshotsandportraits helps you get Professional Headshots in 3 easy steps.
    https://www.sydneyheadshotsandportraits.com.au/corporate-headshots-sydney.html
    Address: 9 Keriba Street, The Ponds 2769, Australia
    Phone No : 0425 228 815

    ReplyDelete