ours consisted of baby staring and banana chocolate chip pancakes.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 egg, lighty beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 2After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla.
- 3Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- 4Heat a griddle, sprayed with oil on medium heat. Pour batter onto griddle making 3 inch rounds.
- 5Cook about two minutes or until tops are bubbly. Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until golden.
- 6sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and serve with butter and syrup.
it was also a wonderful weekend because we were able to hear the prophet, his apostles and other general authorities of the LDS church speak. it was wonderful to have my little newborn baby in my arms as they talked about the importance of families and the proper way to raise children. i love this gospel and it's teachings and cannot express enough gratitude for all the ways it has blessed me in my life. if you would like to read one of my favorite talks from this weekend click here.